Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that you may have a few questions for us in regards to how our home buying service works. So, we’ve tried to cover the most frequently asked questions below. We hope this helps but understand that you still may have a few more questions. Please don’t hesitate to give us a quick call (559) 977-0769 or just send us a quick email at(firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’d love to get back to you with more detailed answers on why we are the best way to sell your home.
How is your service different from that of a real estate agent?
Listing your property with a real estate agent requires some of the following…
- Most real estate agents take a commission upon selling your property between 5-6%
- Time on Market takes months- up to 6 months or more to get your money
- Holding costs while waiting. Such as utilities, mortgage payments, insurance, maintenance, and so much more.
- Potential mandatory request for repairs from the buyer’s lender
- Conforming to lenders underwriting standards
- Potential request for repairs from buyers
- Escrow/title fees
- Potentially falling out of escrow (time delay)
All things considered, this can cost you thousands of dollars out for your bottom line.
On the other hand, we can buy your property Quickly-10 days or less. And because we do not have underwriting standards, we buy All cash in As-Is condition.